College Game PUA Advice
by Nick Hoss
[quote]For hours of College Game PUA advice, check out my dedicated college page. Find a complete webinar, video presentation and an abundance of articles on meeting college girls.[/quote]
by Nick Hoss
Picking up college girls is talked about a lot by guys who are under 25 at my mini seminars, but there are only a few instructors in this industry who are competent at teaching it. (Most guys are out of college by the time they get to a instructor level.) Starting college late, I’m freshly removed from it now, and I must say it was pretty damn fun by the end (especially after learning this stuff). I know how it’s done.
The cool part about college game is that once you’re good at it, it’s super easy, even moreso than any other kind of game. The blueprint for college girls is pretty similar across the vast majority, so figure that out by the time you’re a junior and you’ll be laughing by graduation.
If you’re wondering who is the voice of authority helping me to answer questions, it’s lead instructor Big Business. (Thanks for dropping in and sharing your wisdom!) Here are the main points:
- The most important attraction switch for college game is status, because college is simply a contest to see who is the coolest person on campus.
- The easiest way to build status is by being a leader (become president of a student group, organize school events, or be the one who plans your social groups outings). The guy who people look to is the alpha guy.
- Preselection will put your game on steroids because college girls are free to explore their sexuality for the first time in their life. If they see you as a guy that is hooking up with girls, they know you must have value. Girls want to align with the coolest guys, and the guys who are hooking up with girls are obviously the coolest.
- To build social proof at a bar/club, go to the bar often (at least once a week). Go early, meet the staff, and know at least one bartender by name. If you can make connections with the manager, bouncer, bartender, etc., people will assume you are an important person at the bar (even though all you’ve been doing is simply going every week, saying “Hi” when you walk in, and saying “Bye” when you walk out).
- If you have liquor at your place, show your leadership skills and organize the after party at your place. Sometimes a girl will “accidentally” leave her purse at your place, so they have to come back to your place at the end of the night to pick it up. Help girls create opportunities for your benefit.
The video below is from my NYC Mini Seminar early this year, packed with tips and a Q & A. This is the quality advice you can expect when you sign up for a Nick Hoss Mini Seminar.