PUA Calibration, Date Venues and Activities with Keychain
by Nick Hoss
This is a PUA Date ideas interview with Love Systems Instructors Nick Hoss and Keychain.
Each week a new interview on dates will be posted on Nick Hoss.com.
These interviews were made as a primer to the DATE! – The Complete Home Study Course launch.
If you have any questions or comments make sure to leave them in the comments section and I’ll answer them.
Key points from this interview:
- Keychain’s A date:
- Meet girl at subway station (or a location you’re already very familiar with)
- Get coffee to go and wander through the area. (Examples: park) Usually the location where it’s ideal to kiss a girl.
- Go to a pub or brewery and do a bit of bar-hopping (This serves to stimulates emotion, if the state is already high when you guys at the park you can cut the date short and go in for the close. If you need to pump emotions take her to more locations).
- Back to your place.
- Keychain’s B date:
- Meet girl at a “neutral location.” (Example: big malls that are popular in the area, city plazas, etc.)
- Typically on the B-date don’t try and take the girl home. Keychain prefers to go for the kiss and then pumping emotions and building a better connection on this date to transfer her over for an “A date” for the second date.
- Don’t force logistics with girls who are already hesitant. Try to “burn them down to a short fuse” and transfer her over to the A date structure.
- Core elements so you can create your own date structure:
- Plan your logistics ahead. No which location comes next.
- Have favorable logistics. All locations are set up so it’s natural and easy to go back to your house.
- Venue bounces (taking her to different locations): Builds comfort, builds compliance.
- Enjoy yourself! Plan dates around things you already enjoy doing.