PUA Day Game Advanced – Audio 3/4
by Nick Hoss
Advanced Day Game advice in the PUA community is hard to find. Most guys teaching this stuff outside our company don’t truly understand day game at a high level, so I’ve been wanting to do some advanced day game interviews for Love Systems’ followers for a while.
These were done in January (2012) with a hidden gem of an instructor, Stryker. He was a Project Rockstar instructor and another Jeremy Soul protégé.
Despite being one of the best day gamers I’ve hit the pavement beside, Stryker is really under the radar and has a tight schedule so he doesn’t get to teach a lot. (I love when he can help on programs though.) That makes these audios a real treat.
Of course, we go beyond the basic day game openers and transitions, delving into a variety of topics. We also have different styles of day game. I’m more of a higher energy, night game-origin guy while Stryker is cast from the Jeremy Soul mold.
We also discussed some advanced day game topics, including: finding your own style, different types of approaches, calibrating your conversation structure, phone game and even same day lays. This is the kind of stuff you won’t find elsewhere, and I usually work on it with my 1-on-1 guys.
Leave some feedback in the comments box and I can expand on what’s being said in the interviews. If you’re interested in learning day game or Love Systems, I’ve just announced a new bunch of Nick Hoss mini seminars.
In this audio:
- Make sure to get the fundamentals down in your day game approaches: body language, stopping and getting her attention properly. Afterwards, focus on having an experimental mindset.
- In the beginning, set aside chunks of time in order to focus on building the skillset. Once you have a solid skillset down you can start incorporating day game approaches throughout your normal day to day life.
- Day game is much more improvisational and direct because a it is way more situational. Things you can say in a gym to a girl are way different than the things you can say to a girl walking down the street.
- Play to your strengths. Don’t become a copy of a person you think is good at day game. It’s a good start to model yourself after someone, but once you get more advanced you want to develop your own personal style; This helps with congruency.
- Remember: Any Love System’s model is a structure that you can start with. It shouldn’t be this rigid rule you have to stick with 100% of the time.
- Good game and knowing how to have a good conversation is the ability to transition from one topic to the next. Over and over and over.
- A great way to train your “Teasing” is to practice night game since it is a lot more playful and teasing oriented.
[quote]If you are a beginner, check out my day game beginner audios.[/quote]