PUA Day Game Beginners Audio Series [4/6]
Have you ever tried approaching a woman during the day but they’re walking off on you or flaking? If so, you’ll love these day game beginner tips.
(You’ll also find more videos on my Nick Hoss YouTube channel.)
In this audio, we learn that:
- When approaching in the daytime try to change your mindsets from “What I’m doing is weird, and everyone’s going to look at me” to “I am going to make this girl’s day today.” Remember “No woman wakes up saying ‘God, I hope I don’t get swept off my feet today!’”
- The proper way to use a direct day game opener. “When you show up as a man, that’s when women start responding to you.” This is how you get them responding to you in the daytime.
- Daytime approaches are more direct and genuine. There’s not a lot of gambits like in night game. In the beginning, start by giving a woman a compliment, and then just leave.
- If the above still sounds to nerve-wrecking in the beginning, start out by asking for the time, directions, etc. You want to force yourself into the mindset that you are a social person.
- Don’t focus on improving a bunch of different factors of your interactions in bulk. Choose one or two simple things to work on (body language, tonality, things you say, etc.) and slowly work on those until you can start building upon what works and what doesn’t.
- When to use indirect day game openers.
|<< Instantly Approve Your Appearance: Best Haircuts < Prev |||| Next > Been Flaked On? Use This Strategy >>|